iSSi's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered. - 4 degrees of float both inward and outward
e*thirteen's Base pedal features a durable composite pedal body and 22 traction pins. - Durable composite pedal body - 22 traction pins - 9/16"
VP's Grind Pedals meet the needs of hard-core riders who want a slick and durable set of pedals, and they also work great for anyone who likes stable and comfortable platforms. The Grinds have versatile good looks and feature a thin profile, durable 1-piece nylon bodies with grip pins, boron-steel axles and oversize inboard bearings. - 380 grams - 9/16" axles
The Xpresso Free float cleats have been developed for the TIME Xpresso Road bike pedal range. They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats), in order to optimize performance following 3 points: security, ergonomics and performance. The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - Weight: 85g/pair
The TerraTrike Comfort Pedal Conversion Kit is a great safety addition for your trike. Providing a comfortable foot support solution, they also allow for hands free entry. Specifically designed for recumbent trikes they are easily adjustable. - One pair is included in the kit. - Pedals not included - mounts to standard TerraTrike pedals. - One size fits most. - Convert standard pedals to pedals with heel support straps - Securely holds heel of foot when going over bumps - Fits TerraTrike and many other standard pedals - Easy sizing with straps
This pedal set is perfect for the rider that needs ankle support in a completely secure pedal. It features a complete foot platform with a solid heel support. It also features 2 oversize straps with reflective strip and stainless steel ringlets that allow for a strong yet comfortable fit. A counterbalance on the bottom also assures the pedal will always remain upright for easier entry and exit. Perfect for special needs and motor control issues. Sold as a set of two. --Note: This pedal is not compatible with our Tandem Pro in the stoker position. The Tandem Pro captain position can utilize these pedals. - Replaces standard pedal - Counter-weighted so that the pedal is always in the same orientation - Reflective accents for visibility in low light conditions - One size fits most: for really small feet, consider our Pedal Platform w/straps kit
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- One-piece alloy body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - Dual-sided design - 320g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
- Nylon body w/steel cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 547g pair - 9/16-inch pedals
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 400g pair
- Nylon body and anodized aluminum cage - Chromoly spindle - Quick flip cage design - Toe clip compatible - 288g pair - 9/16-inch
- Easy step in, easy step out - Lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders - Larger entry target for easier engagement - Cascaded features from top-tier systems - Extra-wide platform transfers pedaling power efficiently - Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear - Sealed mechanism - Single Sided Binding - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 320g - Road clearance: 30 - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10, SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes. - 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10 - 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12 - 6° Float = SM-SH11
- All-road adventure/touring-inspired dual-sided clipless pedal - AL6061 CNC machined platform with grip pins for added stability - CNC-machined chromoly spindle - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - Shimano SPD style cleat with 5º float - Fully adjustable tension - Platform size: 90mm x 68mm - Size: 9/16" - Cleat Type: SPD - Material: AL6061
- Double-sided clipless design - Forged 6061 aluminum body - DU bushings - SPD compatible (6° float) - Chromoly 9/16-inch spindle - 275g pair
Origin-8's Pro Grip II Toe Straps feature a super-strong double-hold strap system and a large Velcro polyester strap cover. They fit most BMX platform style pedals.
Extruded & CNC machined 6061 aluminum pedal body - 2 sealed bearings & 1 DU sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - 98mm x 92mm x 14mm platform - Extra tall 7mm M4-10 SS replaceable pins for ultimate grip
- Extruded and CNC-machined AL6061-T6 pedal body - 2 sealed bearings and 1 DU sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - 80mm x 85mm x 16mm concave platform for small feet - M4-8mm replaceable pins - Size: 9/16" - Material: AL6061 - Style: Platform Pedals
The OneUp Aluminum Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading hexagonal steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 365g, the OneUp Aluminum Pedals won't slow you down on the climbs. Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedals sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The ultra-thin design (only 8mm at the leading edge) gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacle. Clip Less, Ride More. When it s finally time to service your bearings, the unique cassette tool lock ring system makes re-greasing the bearings exceptionally fast and easy. FEATURES - 10 rear loading custom hexagonal removable pins per side for maximum grip - Ultra thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off any obstacle - Fully sealed and serviceable design with built in bearing extractor - Wide platform design for increased stability - Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel SPECS - Weight: 365g - Platform Size: 115x105mm - # of Pins: 10 per side - Axle Material: Chromoly steel - Height: 8.3-12mm - Pin to Axle distance: 112mm - Color: Black, Green, Grey, Blue, Orange, Red, Purple, OilSlick - Body Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum COMPATIBILITY - Currently, due to the deep counterbore of the crank arms, these pedals are not compatible with SRAM Carbon cranks. - These pedals are not compatible with crank boots without modification to the crank boots. We recommend removing crankboots before installation.
The OneUp Composite Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 355g, they won't slow you down on the climbs. Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedal sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The thin leading edge chamfered design gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacle. FEATURES - 10 rear loading Steel pins / side, with Nyloc nuts - DU plus cartridge bearing axle system - Thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off obstacles - Wide platform design for increased stability - Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel SPECS - Weight: 355g - Platform Size: 115x105mm - # of Pins: 10 per side - Axle Material: Black chromoly steel - Height: 18.5mm (13.3 at the leading edge) - Pin to Axle distance: 108mm - Color: Stealth Black, Red, Blue, Orange - Body Material: Nylon Composite
The DELTA standard requires a rotational movement of the foot toward the outside or inside for disengagement. This function improves cyclist's safety; no body or bearing prevents disengagement toward the inside. Compatible with non-KEO LOOK pedals, their contact area is wide for optimal comfort. They also feature a memory positioner to aid when changing cleats. - Use: Road & Indoor Bike - Material: Polyacetal + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 75g
Discover the world of clipless pedals with the KEO CLASSIC 3. The easily adjustable tension makes clipping in and out smooth and simple, with the ability to increase tension to fully appreciate the pedal and all its advantages. - Technology: Spring - Cleats: Keo Grip - Retention: 8 to 12 - Body: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly - Platform Material: Composite - Platform area: 400mm² - Platform width: 50mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 17.8mm (11.5 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 140g - Weight (pair + cleats): 350g
The KEO cleat covers are designed to protect your KEO cleats while walking. Compatible with KEO GRIP and KEO CLEAT, these covers lengthen the life of your cleats and improve safety when walking thanks to an anti-slip surface. - Compatibility: KEO Grip/KEO Cleat - Use: Protect the cleat
Giant's Original MTB Core Platform Pedals are a treat for your mountain-riding feet. The wide, stable aluminum platforms have a scalloped shape with 10 replaceable and adjustable traction pins for an awesome grip. And, for excellent durability, there are heat-treated boron steel axles and quality bearings. - 9/16-inch spindles
$40.00 - $42.00
- Scallop shape provides extra grip and a stable platform. - Low-profile design. - 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side. - Giant original Laser-etched pattern. - Ball bearing. - Cro-Mo axle.
- Scallop shape provides extra grip and a stable platform. - Low-profile design. - 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side. - Sealed bearings. - Cro-Mo axle.
- Slim and lightweight nylon composite body built tough for DH and enduro riding - Concave shape and 9 molded pins for maximum grip - Durable chromoly steel spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance - Weight: 350g
- Compatible with Shimano® SPD™ cleat systems - Single or multi release functionality - 14 degrees of rotational adjustment - Steel construction - Hardware included
Alloy platform pedals with molded pins. - Chromoly spindle - Powder-coated
Page 1 of 2 Next page