Training, racing, pushing it to the limit. Whether you’re attacking the field or digging deep for a new PR, the new TCR Advanced Disc is lighter, stiffer, and faster with strategic aero tube shaping, added tire clearance, and integrated disc brake technology.
Reengineered with updated aerodynamic tube shaping in the headtube, downtube, and fork, plus added clearance for larger diameter tires (up to 32mm), the new TCR Advanced Disc delivers outstanding on-the-road efficiency. The Variant seatpost adds just enough compliance to give it a balanced, race-tuned feel on the road. And with its integrated disc-brake technology, including flat mounts and 12mm front and rear thru-axles, it’s an all-weather, all-conditions race machine to keep you at the front of the pack.
- With an impressive stiffness-to-weight ratio and updated aero tube shaping, this frameset is engineered to give road racers and riders superior climbing capabilities, aerodynamic efficiency, and sprint stiffness for race-winning performance.
- This is where the TCR’s most quantifiable gains can be found compared to previous-generation models. Every tube shape was analyzed, engineered, and tested to create an overall structure with significantly lower drag at a wider range of yaw angles. The result is a TCR that’s faster than ever in sprints and solo situations.
- Integrated disc brakes deliver smooth, powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather and road conditions. Flat mounts and new thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling, while added frame and fork clearance allows for larger diameter tires up to 32mm.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, OverDrive steerer, disc
- Wheels: Giant PR-2 Disc wheelset
- Shifters: Shimano 105
- Crankset: Shimano RS-510, 36/52
|Frame||Advanced-Grade Composite, disc|
|Fork||Advanced-Grade Composite, OverDrive steerer, disc|
Front: 100 x 12mm thru-axle
Rear: 142 x 12mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||Giant PR-2 Disc wheelset|
|Hubs||Giant PR-2 Disc wheelset, 12mm thru-axle|
|Spokes||Giant PR-2 Disc wheelset|
|Tires||Giant Gavia Course 1, tubeless, 700x28mm (25c), folding|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, press fit|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano 105, 11x30|
|Brake Levers||Shimano 105 hydraulic|
|Brakes||Shimano 105 hydraulic|
|Seat Post||Giant Variant, composite|
* Subject to change without notice.