Pure Power Metal
- An aluminum e-mountain bike with infinite capability for the steepest descents and the hardest climbs—with fully integrated all-mountain e-bike technology.
Where it thrives
- In the mountains
What it's built for
- Trail-riding fun
- SmartForm C2 Alloy frame, 150mm travel / RockShox Recon RL Silver fork, 150mm
- Shimano EP8 drive unit / 630Wh battery
- SRAM SX/NX Eagle 12-speed shifting / TRP Slate 4-piston disc brakes
Power and style
- True all-mountain capability with the integrated power and reliability of the Shimano STEPS drive system, and a range up to 125Km (75mi), means you can simply ride anything–again and again.
- Impressively precise, surprisingly agile, and incredibly fun on any terrain. With its low center of gravity, progressive geometry and short chainstays, Moterra Neo’s handling is in a class of its own.
Built for the whole mountain
- Our New C2 aluminum frame boasts 150mm of suspension for all-day, all-mountain attack. Fast-rolling 29" large-volume tires and wide handlebars keep you in control when the trail gets wily, and a huge gear range gives you the people-power to up your speed.
|Frame||Moterra Neo, SmartForm C1 Alloy, 150mm travel, SmartForm C2 Alloy, Cannondale Tuned Suspension, removable downtube battery, internal cable routing, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount brake, tapered headtube|
|Fork||RockShox 35 Silver R, 150mm, Solo Air, 15x110mm stealth thru-axle, tapered steerer, 51mm offset|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Deluxe Select R, DebonAir|
|Rims||WTB STX i25 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready|
Front: Shimano MT400, 15x110mm thru-axle
Rear: Shimano MT400, 12x148mm thru-axle
|Spokes||Stainless steel, 14g|
|Tires||Maxxis Rekon, 29 x 2.6", 60TPI Exo|
|Crankset||FSA E-Bike, 165mm, SRAM Eagle, 34T Steel|
|Chainrings||SRAM PG-1210, SX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Chain||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Brakes||TRP Slate G4 4 Piston hydraulic disc, 200/200mm rotors|
|Brake Levers||TRP hydraulic disc|
|Handlebars||Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm|
|Stem||Cannondale 3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°|
|Headset||Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered|
|Seatpost||TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 120mm (M), 130mm (L-XL)|
|Saddle||Cannondale Ergo XC|
|Battery||Shimano BT-E8036, 630Wh|
|Controller/Display||Shimano SC-EM800, Bluetooth enabled|
|Charger||Shimano Battery Charger 2A|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Impact Orange / Medium||884603915172||C65411U10MD||210000022709|