12- to 24-Inch
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
- Urban tire with a durable thick rubber casing - Smooth thick center tread with deep siping for all-weather traction and low rolling resistance - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
- New tread design, improved compound and quality workmanship - The Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and performance
- Freestyle BMX tire
Dirt-to-pavement versatility - BMX, urban assault, or dirt jump - Inverted knob design The Holy Roller is one of those "set-it-and-forget-it" tires. Mount up a pair of Holy Rollers on your BMX or DJ bike and you'll be ready for the next session no matter where it's happening—dirt, street, or park.
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon - Designed for aggressive XC trails - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking, and L-shaped side knobs ensure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this, you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
Page 1 of 1