- Neoprene foam grips without flanges, perfect for neighborhood cruisers - Comfortable 6mm thick foam - Length: 130mm
The 711 R MTB Slide On Tech and Trail Grip features perfect grip ergonomics for long-distance routes and use in racing on sports-oriented mountain bikes. A well thought-out, highly ergonomic shape offers an especially secure grip and comfort. The flat angular bottom offers a perfect form fit. The design organically flows with your palm and fingers providing the ideal interface and optimal cushioning. 711 offers extended pressure distribution and hand support compared to a wing design that supports only the outside of your hand. The grip can be squeezed less tightly because it fits better. - This is a slide-on grip. Not a lock-on grip. - The outer contact area is less rounded (flattened). - New material is a silicone rubber compound. The grip features slide-on installation. - As round as necessary and as flat as possible! - Personal grip size is what matters. With the 711 R grip, the sizes differ in diameter and shape.
$24.98 - $25.98
Add a big dose of comfort and style to your ride with Profile Design's DRiVe handlebar tape. The plush padding and soft, textured grip offer an ideal blend of on-the-road comfort and minimal bulk.
$12.98 $14.98 13% Off
The Double Durometer Grips add comfort, durability and style to your ride! They're made of a dual-density rubber with a soft outer layer that provides a fine grip, cushions bumps and lasts a long time.
Profile Design's Perforated Handlebar Tape offers grip, comfort, and a soft, suede feel.
Origin-8's Ergo Torq Grips provide a comfortable ergonomic shape with soft, dual-compound Kraton rubber. The 130/90mm split makes this set of grips ideal for use with a rear twist-shifter.
- Made from 6061 aluminum for durability and long lasting protection - Includes heavy duty hardware to eliminate weak points - Designed with the double sliding wedge system to accommodate a wide range of handlebar id's - Machined pockets on inside of plug allow plug to nest on the handlebar for a more secure fit
$32.95 - $34.98
The Tinker Juarez Signature Dread Lock Grips offer the padding and control needed for longer rides. Designed for comfort at every turn, the Dread Lock Grips feature ODI's exclusive ultra-soft and lightweight A.I.R.E. compound along with an offset design that provides additional padding for your hands without the feel of a bulky grip. Soft TPE ends provide extra support when railing turns and help to protect your grips from impacts while the V2.1 Single-Clamp Lock-On system ensures that your grips stay put no matter what the conditions. - Offset Grip design provides more padding on the palm side of grip - Contoured surface for improved comfort on longer rides - Soft TPE Ends offer improved comfort and grip protection - Ergonomic finger cutouts provide improved grip in all conditions - Dread Lock textured surface provides improved control with less effort
F-1 Series Float Grips are made from our exclusive A.I.R.E. compound which infuses air into the grip, reducing weight by over 30% and providing a slower rebound and response for improved comfort. - Medium diameter (31.5mm) - Reinforced inner layer for added durability - Micro-textured surface pattern improves tackiness and control - Smooth profile for a consistent feel
F-1 Series Vapor Grips are made from our exclusive A.I.R.E compound which infuses air into the grip, reducing weight by over 30% and providing a slower rebound and response for improved comfort. - Medium diameter (31.5mm) - Reinforced inner layer for added durability - Added surface pattern provides improved grip in all conditions - Ergonomic finger cutouts for a better gripping surface and improved control
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
- Comfort: Soft and comfy just like your favorite chair - Our newest addition to the ODI line brings a welcome facelift to our iconic Longneck Lock-On grip - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Compound TPE material and featuring our legendary Longneck Rib Pattern, these grips provide exceptional comfort for all riding conditions - The addition of the new v2.1 Single-Clamp Lock-On system makes installation a breeze and ensures that your grips stay put no matter what the conditions - We have also designed these grips to be e-bike friendly with exceptional vibration dampening with or without gloves, the new small flange to protect hands, and new soft feel end with hard plastic reinforcement to prevent grip blowout - Large outer diameter: 31.5mm
Add a little comfort to your bike with Liv's Silicone Foam Grips. Their anti-vibration silicone foam absorbs shocks while the non-slip surface provides you with maximum control.
- 100% ultralight silicone material - High friction surface for better grip - Improved shock absorption over standard rubber grips - Includes two diameter handlebar plug options
- Ergonomically Designed For Comfortable Weight Distribution - Extra Large Platform Reduces Hand Numbness - Triple-Density Material Provides Support And Reduces Vibration - Gel Layer Enhances Vibration Damping - Unique Polymer Compound Improves Durability In All Conditions - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Lock-On System
- Large Raised Multi-Striped Areas Help Enhance Vibration Damping - Multi-Stripe Pattern Provides Optimal Friction In All Directions - Unique Polymer Compound Helps Improve Durability
More support with more comfort Why not combine the best? With the GA3, the winged grip has proven its genius to the All-Mountain world. The special thing about the GP1's off-road cousin is, he locks on tight with a lightweight inner clamp. The concept combines all the relief benefits of the wing and actively supports your wrist. Your freedom of movement and the accompanying bike control remains fully intact. Riding pleasure guaranteed! What exactly are the benefits of the wings on the grips? The longer a ride is, the harder it is for a rider to maintain the ergonomically correct hand position on the bike. As a result, riders often bend their wrists too much, stressing nerves and tendons and inhibiting blood circulation. Numbness and pain in your hands are often the undesirable consequences. The GA3 grip optimizes the hand position through the Miniwings and prevents over-bending in your wrist. What is the carpal tunnel? The carpal tunnel is an anatomic passage in your wrist for nerves and tendons running from the lower arm to the hand. If the wrist is bent too much the nerves become constricted, which often leads to pain and numbness. The GA3 with Miniwing is based on the well-established and proven design of the MTB-specific GA2 grips. The particular shape of the grips provides you with great comfort and grip, without compromising the freedom of movement. This allows you to have all the control you need to tackle the most demanding of trails with full confidence. As an ergonomically perfected expansion of the GA-series by Ergon, the primary purpose GA3 grips is to provide relief out in the trail. But, they're not only perfect for the MTB category, they are also ideal on fitness-oriented and urban bikes. The ergonomic winged-grip GA3 is available in five striking colors. Ergon grips don't just feel great, they look great, too!
The original ergonomic grip. The GP1 sets the worldwide standard in ergonomic comfort, materials, and quality. The GP1 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The uniquely shaped grip body is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality – with infused medical-grade white mineral oil for improved flexibility and durability. A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip to be adjusted for perfect fit, can be easily readjusted, and eliminates twisting once installed. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting - Clamp: 100% recyclable aluminum
ESI's ergonomic Fit Grips are designed for a completely natural hand position on your handlebar. Our new designs balance the pressure that your hands exert onto the handlebars, increasing bar control dramatically. XC stands for Extra Chunky. - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included - *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation
Page 1 of 1