Bicycling is one of the best ways to stay in shape, see the sights, save money on gas and reduce pollution, but bicyclists must take extra precautions when they ride. They often share the road with vehicles, which creates a host of hazards, but injuries can...read more
Join us & the Desert Bicycle Club on Jan 1st for the Hangover 100! This incredible 100 mile ride starts from Tri.A.Bike at 9am!read more
At Tri.A.Bike our slogan is "You Never Forget" and our owner, Harry Hoyer would like to share his most unforgettable cycling experience with you! It actually consists of two attempts to go through the Canadian Rockies from Jasper to Banff. It was during a group tour...read more
Looking For Great People
Do you want to make some extra pocket money?
Get out of the house a few days a week?
Have another social outlet?
Want a bit more purpose in your day?
Opening for Part Time Sales Person
If you are a person with a passion for customer service then this is the job for you, and if you are a bike rider that is a plus. Previous retail sales and merchandising experience would be beneficial. We would like someone to work in the front of the business and handle walk in customers, assist in the sales process and manage bike rental customers.
What do we have to offer?
- Flexible hours, but you need to commit to a regular schedule. No night or shift work.
- A fun and lively work environment. Bikes are fun, and people who ride them are passionate about what they do.
- No telemarketing, a real paycheck and a clean work environment.
- You can leave the job when you walk out the door.
- At Tri-A-Bike we want people to join our community not just be a customer.
Do not apply at the store. Please send your resume to: